World Class Services
1819 Central Avenue South Unit D52, Kent
5.0 114 reviews
- Ashley Beekley ★★★★★ a week agoWe are so impressed with World Class Services! It’s probably the coldest weekend of the year and our furnace stopped working. Their schedule was full, but they offered to come out at 10pm to make sure we had heat tonight. We have 3 small … More children so this was such a blessing. They ended up coming earlier and Johnny was very thorough in making sure everything was working correctly. At first he discovered that a tube had frozen water in it which is what made our furnace stop working. Then he went even further (because nothing about our system was set up correctly) and discovered that our system was leaking exhaust. This could have been missed and would have caused us even more issues. We felt prioritized and well taken care of by World Class Services and Johnny and will recommend them to anyone who needs their services!
- Carlos Amezcua ★★★★★ a week agoWe were at home and we suddenly heard that our heater wasn’t turning on! We called this company and Will Good was the technician that came to our home! He is the definition of professionalism. With COVID going on, he followed awesome … More safety guidelines and made us feel totally comfortable. One of the most friendliest guys we’ve ever encountered, especially with things as stressful as home improvements. He took care of even the smallest of details. There was a noise bothering my family and causing discomfort while sleeping caused by the heater and he even fixed that— paired with a warm smile:) Such a lovely gentleman and I would recommend him to even my closest of friends.
- Brittany Lewis ★★★★★ 2 weeks agoWe had a great experience with this company. Armando Sr. is easy to talk to and does a great job explaining everything he is doing. Our very old furnace died and he came out quickly and got us set up with a fair price for a new furnace … More and water heater. The installer was also extremely knowledge and friendly!
- Jim Meyerhoff ★★★★★ 2 weeks agoWe have lived in our house 20+ years and don't remember having the ducts cleaned! It was time. Communication about the apportionment was great, showed up on time, explained the process to us. As we let the pros do their thing, I appreciated … More that the crew was careful about keeping the floors clean and answering any questions. As they were finishing up, they went above and beyond by examining the heat exchanger, which had a crack! A month earlier we had just paid for "maintenance" on the furnace where the other company missed this.We noticed a difference in the flow of air and less dust right away. Thanks to World Class and their technicians who took great care of our ducts and our house.
- Selena Rodocker ★★★★★ 3 weeks agoVery informative about the furnace model. Their first repair on our unit. Was able to answer any questions I had. Will continue to have them service my homeowner needs!
- Rick Beloit ★★★★★ a month agoWOW...we are so impressed by the service and dedication by this company...it's refreshing to have a company that gives you information and is honest about what they are seeing and finding. We had our fireplace (gas); furnace and heat … More pump all serviced and repaired. A little over a week ago we had a emergency call from Armando and he was great...he got our heat back on (we were without it for a little over 24 hours) and told us some things that needed to be addressed from what he found. We scheduled a service call and today was the day. Will arrived at 8:15 this morning and left at 7:15 this evening...he kept us informed about what he was doing and worked hard to make sure EVERYTHING was clean and in working order. We learned more today in all the years we've had this system and can't say enough about the service from this company...we have already signed up for maintenance so that we keep this all working so we won't have these issues in the future! If you want a company you can trust and depend on...this IS the company!!!
- Melody Williams ★★★★★ a month agoJust had Johnny from World Class Services at my house servicing our furnace and heat pump- nicest guy I have ever met in the trades industry and very smart.He served our country with honor, serviced my items with expertise and proudly represents … More his company. Says something about the company when they can hire and retain quality employees like Johnny- I highly recommend them!!
- Meagan Callahan ★★★★★ 3 months agoAmazing customer service, quality of work, and honesty from this team. I have used World Class Services numerous times for our rental properties as well our own home and we will continue to use them. I’ve met a lot of contractors and … More vendors over the years, and we have finally found our contractor for all of the important stuff (HVAC, water heaters, ducts, fireplaces, etc.). Everyone I have met has been incredible. Thank you!
- Chanelle McCune ★★★★★ 2 months agoWe used World-Class Services for a new mini ductless system as well as getting a quote for a new thermostat, heat pump, and furnace. Not only were their prices the best, but their service was amazing as well. I highly recommend this company, … More and I will continue to use them for our future projects. Our technicians were on time, super friendly, very clean, but most importantly communicative and even checked in with us after the project was finished to ensure that we were happy.
- Taryn Koerker ★★★★★ 3 months agoI took a chance on trying a new company when I couldn't get my regular furnace guy to come and help me fix a problem for two weeks. It was a great experience! The communication was outstanding and the service guys who came were friendly, … More knowledgeable, and cleaned up after themselves. They wore masks during COVID-19 concerns and were able to solve my furnace problems just one day after I first called. Five stars from me and I will use them again. Highly recommended.
- Kristian Andaker ★★★★★ 4 months agoMy gas furnace was making a loud banging noise when the fan was running, and I couldn't figure out the cause. I asked World Class Services for help, and Quentin showed up. He did a fantastic job inspecting the furnace overall, and … More trying no less than 3 potential sources for the knocking (even though we couldn't reproduce it when he was there). He was super friendly and clear about pricing and what services he would provide. When he found the cause of the knocking (a loose screw and piece of metal next to the heat exchangers inside the duct), he came by to explain what the fix would be and pricing for that. He also did a great job explaining a few things we should watch out for with our furnace (for example some indications that cracks might form in the next year or two in the heat exchangers).
- Daniel Lee ★★★★★ 4 months agoI called World Class Services to fix our nest thermostat. Will, arrived promptly and went above and beyond in his service. While the thermostat was a quick fix, Will went the extra mile to check out our furnace. Thank God he did, there … More were major cracks in the furnace that could of lead to carbon monoxide poisoning. Although it was late, Will stayed beyond his working hours to make sure everything was safe. That is the quality of work one should expect when calling World Class Services.
- Will Fenton ★★★★★ 4 months agoBEST EXPERIENCE EVER. I have worked in the construction industry for the last 10 years managing subcontractors. Typically dealing with HVAC/plumbing outfits can be extremely frustrating for a variety of reasons. Not this time. On a Sunday … More morning, Will (senior tech) showed up on time, diagnosed the issue, and was well prepared to make the fix quickly. While he was fixing it he took the time to educate me about the somewhat complex recirculating system I have and made recommendations for me to keep it running well in the future. Since he seemed so knowledgeable, I had him look at a few other issues I had with my heat pump and ceiling cassettes. No rush, no sales pitch, and great price. I will be calling World Class Services again for my next project. Thanks again Will! I always like to support a small family-owned business owned by one of our great military veterans.
- Phoenix di Corvo ★★★★★ 5 months agoWorld Class Services did an AMAZING JOB replacing my furnace! I’m renovating a 1965 Skyline Trailer and the furnace wasThey sent a technician out to talk about my options and solutions. He explained the pros and cons and actual price … More of every option! When we decided on a system he took measurements and booked me an install!!!Trailers are tricky! Everything is set up odd and it can be a challenge to replace broken appliances!THEY WERE UP FOR THE CHALLENGE!!!They walked into a nightmare situation with a too big furnace that the previous owner had BUILT IN!!! GAAAAAH! Wacky ductwork!!! YIKES!!!But they solved ALL my problems!!!The knowledge and expertise they bring to their work truly is WORLD CLASS!!!!THANK YOU so much guys!!!HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!
- Lauren Bragg ★★★★★ 5 months agoProfessionalism, Punctuality, Responsiveness