World Class Services
1819 Central Avenue South Unit D52, Kent
4.9 136 reviews
- Pen Fist ★★★★★ a month agoWorld Class Services installed a water heater for me. They were professional, on-time, and will provide local warranty if I ever have a problem. That's peace of mind I didn't have with my previous water heater purchased from a … More big box store.
- Lis Stoner ★★★★★ a month agoLuis was friendly, professional & very efficient.He cleaned & serviced my 17 year old furnace. He showed me before & after pictures & when he was finished it was thoroughly cleaned & looked great. I will definitely … More have him back next year to service & maintain my furnace.Thank you Luis for taking pride in your excellent work!
- Wendy Gianini ★★★★★ 2 months agoThe service technician was extremely knowledgeable, professional and kind. They serviced our furnace, air conditioner and gas fireplace. There fees for these services were lower or competitive with other companies. What made them standout … More was the exceptional customer service.
- Ashley Beekley ★★★★★ 3 months agoWe are so impressed with World Class Services! It’s probably the coldest weekend of the year and our furnace stopped working. Their schedule was full, but they offered to come out at 10pm to make sure we had heat tonight. We have 3 small … More children so this was such a blessing. They ended up coming earlier and Johnny was very thorough in making sure everything was working correctly. At first he discovered that a tube had frozen water in it which is what made our furnace stop working. Then he went even further (because nothing about our system was set up correctly) and discovered that our system was leaking exhaust. This could have been missed and would have caused us even more issues. We felt prioritized and well taken care of by World Class Services and Johnny and will recommend them to anyone who needs their services!
- Carlos Amezcua ★★★★★ 3 months agoWe were at home and we suddenly heard that our heater wasn’t turning on! We called this company and Will Good was the technician that came to our home! He is the definition of professionalism. With COVID going on, he followed awesome … More safety guidelines and made us feel totally comfortable. One of the most friendliest guys we’ve ever encountered, especially with things as stressful as home improvements. He took care of even the smallest of details. There was a noise bothering my family and causing discomfort while sleeping caused by the heater and he even fixed that— paired with a warm smile:) Such a lovely gentleman and I would recommend him to even my closest of friends.
- Brittany Lewis ★★★★★ 3 months agoWe had a great experience with this company. Armando Sr. is easy to talk to and does a great job explaining everything he is doing. Our very old furnace died and he came out quickly and got us set up with a fair price for a new furnace … More and water heater. The installer was also extremely knowledge and friendly!
- Jim Meyerhoff ★★★★★ 3 months agoWe have lived in our house 20+ years and don't remember having the ducts cleaned! It was time. Communication about the apportionment was great, showed up on time, explained the process to us. As we let the pros do their thing, I appreciated … More that the crew was careful about keeping the floors clean and answering any questions. As they were finishing up, they went above and beyond by examining the heat exchanger, which had a crack! A month earlier we had just paid for "maintenance" on the furnace where the other company missed this.We noticed a difference in the flow of air and less dust right away. Thanks to World Class and their technicians who took great care of our ducts and our house.
- Selena Rodocker ★★★★★ 3 months agoVery informative about the furnace model. Their first repair on our unit. Was able to answer any questions I had. Will continue to have them service my homeowner needs!
- Rick Beloit ★★★★★ 4 months agoWOW...we are so impressed by the service and dedication by this company...it's refreshing to have a company that gives you information and is honest about what they are seeing and finding. We had our fireplace (gas); furnace and heat … More pump all serviced and repaired. A little over a week ago we had a emergency call from Armando and he was great...he got our heat back on (we were without it for a little over 24 hours) and told us some things that needed to be addressed from what he found. We scheduled a service call and today was the day. Will arrived at 8:15 this morning and left at 7:15 this evening...he kept us informed about what he was doing and worked hard to make sure EVERYTHING was clean and in working order. We learned more today in all the years we've had this system and can't say enough about the service from this company...we have already signed up for maintenance so that we keep this all working so we won't have these issues in the future! If you want a company you can trust and depend on...this IS the company!!!
- Melody Williams ★★★★★ 4 months agoJust had Johnny from World Class Services at my house servicing our furnace and heat pump- nicest guy I have ever met in the trades industry and very smart.He served our country with honor, serviced my items with expertise and proudly represents … More his company. Says something about the company when they can hire and retain quality employees like Johnny- I highly recommend them!!
- Meagan Callahan ★★★★★ 5 months agoAmazing customer service, quality of work, and honesty from this team. I have used World Class Services numerous times for our rental properties as well our own home and we will continue to use them. I’ve met a lot of contractors and … More vendors over the years, and we have finally found our contractor for all of the important stuff (HVAC, water heaters, ducts, fireplaces, etc.). Everyone I have met has been incredible. Thank you!
- Chanelle McCune ★★★★★ 5 months agoWe used World-Class Services for a new mini ductless system as well as getting a quote for a new thermostat, heat pump, and furnace. Not only were their prices the best, but their service was amazing as well. I highly recommend this company, … More and I will continue to use them for our future projects. Our technicians were on time, super friendly, very clean, but most importantly communicative and even checked in with us after the project was finished to ensure that we were happy.
- Taryn Koerker ★★★★★ 6 months agoI took a chance on trying a new company when I couldn't get my regular furnace guy to come and help me fix a problem for two weeks. It was a great experience! The communication was outstanding and the service guys who came were friendly, … More knowledgeable, and cleaned up after themselves. They wore masks during COVID-19 concerns and were able to solve my furnace problems just one day after I first called. Five stars from me and I will use them again. Highly recommended.
- Kristian Andaker ★★★★★ 6 months agoMy gas furnace was making a loud banging noise when the fan was running, and I couldn't figure out the cause. I asked World Class Services for help, and Quentin showed up. He did a fantastic job inspecting the furnace overall, and … More trying no less than 3 potential sources for the knocking (even though we couldn't reproduce it when he was there). He was super friendly and clear about pricing and what services he would provide. When he found the cause of the knocking (a loose screw and piece of metal next to the heat exchangers inside the duct), he came by to explain what the fix would be and pricing for that. He also did a great job explaining a few things we should watch out for with our furnace (for example some indications that cracks might form in the next year or two in the heat exchangers).
- Daniel Lee ★★★★★ 7 months agoI called World Class Services to fix our nest thermostat. Will, arrived promptly and went above and beyond in his service. While the thermostat was a quick fix, Will went the extra mile to check out our furnace. Thank God he did, there … More were major cracks in the furnace that could of lead to carbon monoxide poisoning. Although it was late, Will stayed beyond his working hours to make sure everything was safe. That is the quality of work one should expect when calling World Class Services.