World Class Services
1819 Central Avenue South Unit D52, Kent
5.0 73 reviews
- Taryn Koerker ★★★★★ a week agoI took a chance on trying a new company when I couldn't get my regular furnace guy to come and help me fix a problem for two weeks. It was a great experience! The communication was outstanding and the service guys who came were friendly, … More knowledgeable, and cleaned up after themselves. They wore masks during COVID-19 concerns and were able to solve my furnace problems just one day after I first called. Five stars from me and I will use them again. Highly recommended.
- Kristian Andaker ★★★★★ a month agoMy gas furnace was making a loud banging noise when the fan was running, and I couldn't figure out the cause. I asked World Class Services for help, and Quentin showed up. He did a fantastic job inspecting the furnace overall, and … More trying no less than 3 potential sources for the knocking (even though we couldn't reproduce it when he was there). He was super friendly and clear about pricing and what services he would provide. When he found the cause of the knocking (a loose screw and piece of metal next to the heat exchangers inside the duct), he came by to explain what the fix would be and pricing for that. He also did a great job explaining a few things we should watch out for with our furnace (for example some indications that cracks might form in the next year or two in the heat exchangers).
- Daniel Lee ★★★★★ a month agoI called World Class Services to fix our nest thermostat. Will, arrived promptly and went above and beyond in his service. While the thermostat was a quick fix, Will went the extra mile to check out our furnace. Thank God he did, there … More were major cracks in the furnace that could of lead to carbon monoxide poisoning. Although it was late, Will stayed beyond his working hours to make sure everything was safe. That is the quality of work one should expect when calling World Class Services.
- Will Fenton ★★★★★ a month agoBEST EXPERIENCE EVER. I have worked in the construction industry for the last 10 years managing subcontractors. Typically dealing with HVAC/plumbing outfits can be extremely frustrating for a variety of reasons. Not this time. On a Sunday … More morning, Will (senior tech) showed up on time, diagnosed the issue, and was well prepared to make the fix quickly. While he was fixing it he took the time to educate me about the somewhat complex recirculating system I have and made recommendations for me to keep it running well in the future. Since he seemed so knowledgeable, I had him look at a few other issues I had with my heat pump and ceiling cassettes. No rush, no sales pitch, and great price. I will be calling World Class Services again for my next project. Thanks again Will! I always like to support a small family-owned business owned by one of our great military veterans.
- Phoenix di Corvo ★★★★★ a month agoWorld Class Services did an AMAZING JOB replacing my furnace! I’m renovating a 1965 Skyline Trailer and the furnace wasThey sent a technician out to talk about my options and solutions. He explained the pros and cons and actual price … More of every option! When we decided on a system he took measurements and booked me an install!!!Trailers are tricky! Everything is set up odd and it can be a challenge to replace broken appliances!THEY WERE UP FOR THE CHALLENGE!!!They walked into a nightmare situation with a too big furnace that the previous owner had BUILT IN!!! GAAAAAH! Wacky ductwork!!! YIKES!!!But they solved ALL my problems!!!The knowledge and expertise they bring to their work truly is WORLD CLASS!!!!THANK YOU so much guys!!!HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!
- Lauren Bragg ★★★★★ a month agoProfessionalism, Punctuality, Responsiveness
- howard williamson ★★★★★ a month agoJohnny was our technician. He was quite pleasant, informative, professional and got the service/cleaning done before the estimated allotted time. Didn't try to upsell us with any services. He did offer us a service contract, which … More we agreed to as it seemed to be a good deal for the services we needed. I ended recommending Work Class Services to our neighbor which is also going to hire them to service her furnace and do a duct cleaning for her. I would recommend this folks for their furnace and AC service and cleaning.
- Don Chavez ★★★★★ a month agoI was very pleased with the service and attention to detail. Top notch team diagnosed my furnace issue and provided sound, logical options. Definitely reccomend using World Class Service - so happy I did - can't wait for my new furnace!!! … More 🙂
- Kate Sandbo ★★★★★ a month agoThese guys are great! They came right on schedule, and incredibly thorough. They explained everything they were doing, and were honest with me about what was going on with my old furnace. When they left, they left the area spotless. Couldn’t … More have asked for a better experience.
- Joseph Feathers ★★★★★ 2 months agoProfessionalism, Punctuality, Quality, Responsiveness
- XxNightmarexX ★★★★★ 2 months agoProfessionalism, Value
- Kimarie Johnson ★★★★★ 2 months agoProfessionalism, Punctuality, Quality, Responsiveness, Value
- Mason Choy ★★★★★ 2 months agoJohnny came out first to do the repair on our HVAC system that had a blown fuse. He was quick and professional in diagnosing the problem and offered a quick fix. We then had him come out a week later to service our AC and Furnace. He took … More the time educating me on every step of the process and offered safety tips along the way, since being from hawaii we've never had a furnace growing up. Would highly recommend world class services for any of your hvac needs.
- Amelia-Louise MacDonald ★★★★★ 2 months agoProfessionalism, Punctuality, Quality, Responsiveness, Value
- Peter Scott ★★★★★ 2 months ago