A combo of heating and cooling in one innovative device is more than just convenient. The special design is incredibly efficient while delivering powerful comfort in every season. What’s not to like about heat pump heating systems? It’s no wonder they’re the top choice on the HVAC market!
Choose a well-trained and experienced technician to complete a sophisticated installation of your new heat pump system. World Class Services in Tacoma, WA maintains the highest standards for installation, repair, and maintenance! Veteran owned and operated means we listen to your needs, pay close attention to the details, and are committed to superior work. For impressive service, friendly techs and special pricing for military and first responders, call today!
Looking for energy-efficient comfort in the Puget Sound? Take a look at cozy radiant heating!
Will a Heat Pump Save Me Money?
Electric heating and air conditioning systems tend to use a lot of energy. But with heat pump systems, the process is different. Instead of generating heat, the warm temperature is simply transferred from one space to another. Electrical energy is only being used to run the fan, pump, and compressor.
This gives efficiency a huge boost! Conventional electric systems produce heat at 100% efficiency (a ratio of 1 heat unit for each 1 electricity unit). Compare this to heat pumps—which produce over 300% the output! You can enjoy perfect temperatures at a way lower cost. Expect to save hundreds every year on your electricity expenses.
Top 6 Benefits of Heat Pumps
Customers in Pierce County and surrounding areas get excited when our techs rattle off the benefits of a heat pump system. Do these benefits make choosing a new heating and cooling unit easier for you?
- Multi-functional use with heating and cooling capabilities.
- Dramatically lower cost to run than conventional electric systems.
- Less maintenance needed than combustion heat.
- Safer than other types of HVAC systems.
- Cleaner energy use with fewer carbon emissions.
- Long lifespan, up to and beyond 20 years.
Looking for other heating solutions? Consider a gas log fireplace to heat and style your home!
Hassle-Free Heat Pump Maintenance
Heat pumps require less maintenance than standard electrical systems. But it is a complicated piece of machinery, so some care is needed to reach optimal performance and extend the lifespan of your new heat pump system. Give your new heat pump the care it deserves, and it will return the favor with better efficiency, higher output, and longer life.
- Inspect and clean air filters monthly.
- Replace air filters if necessary.
- Keep outside equipment clear from snow, debris, and leaves.
- Keep plants and trees near your outdoor unit at least 18 inches away.
- Keep your thermostat set to the same temperature throughout the year.
- Schedule a professional heat pump contractor, like World Class Services, to clean equipment, test performance, and replace any worn-out parts.