For you to keep your home comfortable, you need a reliable heating system. Like most things mechanical, your heating system can fail and that’s when you need a heating repair company you can trust. World Class Services is your number one source for reliable, friendly and professional heating services. We offer numerous heating services including:
- Furnace installation
- Furnace replacement
- Central heating installation
- Heating replacement
- Heating maintenance
- Heater tune up
- Emergency heating repair
- Emergency furnace repair
- Furnace repair service
- And more!
Why not check out some customer reviews and see how we’re committed to meeting our customers’ needs!
What Are Some Common Furnace Problems?
- Clogged air filter: This is one of the leading causes of a furnace breakdown. When your filter is clogged, the furnace has to work harder than usual because the filter is blocking the system’s airflow.
- Ignition or pilot light issues: If your furnace won’t turn on at all, that usually points to an issue with your electronic ignition or pilot light. Be sure to call an expert to inspect the unit and diagnose the problem.
- Thermostat isn’t working properly: Your thermostat regulates the temperatures and tells your furnace when to turn on and off. If there’s an issue with the thermostat check that it’s well-calibrated and replace the batteries if necessary.
- Poor airflow: Your furnace might struggle to deliver an adequate amount of warm air throughout your home due to a clogged filter as mentioned above, closed air vents, mechanical problems with your air handler and/or leaks in the ductwork.
What Are Some Signs You Need to Repair Your Heater?
- Your electric bills suddenly go way up
- Uneven heating and cold spots
- Bad air quality
- Your heater makes loud noises
- Reduced efficiency that’s forcing you to crank the heat higher and higher
Do you want to avoid costly repairs in the future? Contact us for details about our furnace maintenance service.
24 Hour Heater and Furnace Repair Service
It’s hard to predict when your heater or furnace will give out and you’ll need emergency heating services. But when that happens, you can trust our experienced technicians to identify the problems and get the job done right. We are well equipped to handle any sort of heating emergency and leverage the latest equipment to provide an emergency heater and furnace repair services 24 hours a day. Upon arriving at your premises, our team will diagnose the problem and determine the best course of action to restore your system to full capacity.