Hot cocoa and winter gloves just won’t cut it when your heater is on the fritz in the Puget Sound! That cold coastal air can chill your home to its core. When you need fast service and effective repairs for your heater in Tacoma, WA, we’re the local experts to call!
World Class Services is veteran owned and operated and delivers a personalized experience. We’ll bring you worry-free warmth with durable heater repairs that last! Licensed, insured and experienced techs can arrive at your home 24/7 to solve the issue. Feel the difference with our customer-focused approach and quality work! Ask about our military and first responder discounts too!
Looking for an HVAC system that works for you year-round? Ask us about ductless mini split systems.
The Best Time of Year for Heater Maintenance
The only way to avoid the frost-bitten fingers that come from a busted heater is with regular maintenance. Your heater is a complex piece of equipment, and with enough time and use, your system will get tuckered out.
Refresh your equipment and keep it reliable with heater maintenance once a year. We recommend scheduling late summer, before the cold weather strikes. This will keep performance in line and prevent future malfunctions. World Class Services offers comprehensive heater tune-ups in Tacoma, Wa at a competitive price. Get your heater in order before you’re left in the cold!
Is Your Heater Due for a Repair?
Your heater cries out for attention when it needs professional TLC. When you notice these warning signs, call us for heater diagnosis and repair:
- SHORT CYCLING: Your heater turns on and runs for a while, but shuts off before getting the house to temperature.
- BAD SMELLS: A dusty smell when you first start your heater is normal, especially if it's been unused for a season. But burning smells or strong odors means there’s a bigger problem.
- EXPENSIVE ENERGY BILLS: Have you compared your energy bill from this month to the same month last year? Is it way higher? Your heater is working harder than it should.
Sick of dealing with expensive repairs? We can help you enjoy modern efficiency and reliability with a heater replacement!
What to Expect From Heater Repairs
When you hire someone for heater repair, you expect the solution to last. This can only happen if certain steps are followed:
- In-home inspection to physically see the problem.
- Accurate assessment of the issue at hand.
- Proper use of tools and the latest industry techniques.
- Durable, name-brand replacement parts.
These 4 ingredients are a recipe for longevity. If the diagnosis is wrong or low-quality replacement parts are used, even the best work will fail to resolve the issue.