During the cold season, you want to be in control of your home’s temperature. That’s an easy task when you have a heating system you can rely on. World Class Services provides top-of-the-range heating services in Gig Harbor, WA, and surrounding areas. Make us your go-to heating and furnace contractors for services such as:
- Central heating installation
- Heating replacement
- Furnace maintenance service
- Furnace replacement
- Furnace installation
- Heating maintenance
- Heater tune up
- Furnace repair service
- And more!
See why your Gig Harbor neighbors continue to rely on us for their heating needs. Check out our customer testimonials before booking your next service!
What Are Some Common Furnace Problems?
- Thermostat malfunctions: Your thermostat is responsible for determining and controlling how much heat is to be produced and when. Thermostat problems can result in intermittent heat, no heat or no fan to force the hot air through your home.
- Airflow problems: The airflow in your home may be compromised by problems from the fan’s belts, bearings, and motors, and if not repaired or maintained, it can cause poor control of your heating or overheating.
- Dirty or clogged filters: Regular filter replacement is crucial to improve the efficiency and extend the useful life of your furnace. Clogged or dirty filters restrict the flow of air and force your unit to work much harder to circulate warm air.
What Are Some Signs You Need to Repair Your Heater?
- Your heating bill is way too much.
- You hear odd noises from the vents or cabinets.
- The temperatures don’t seem to get warm enough regardless of how high you turn up the thermostat.
- Your heater is not running long enough to complete a heating cycle (short-cycling).
- The pilot light is yellow.
To learn more about our heating services in Gig Harbor, contact us today!
Emergency Heater and Furnace Repair Services
A heater or furnace breakdown isn’t exactly something you can just ignore. This is especially the case if the breakdown happens in the middle of the cold season. Fortunately, we offer emergency heater and furnace repair services 24 hours a day. That means our technicians can come to the rescue and fix your problem whether it’s in the dead of night, during the holidays or over the weekend. Our team is highly experienced in repairing most heaters and furnace makes and models so you and your family can enjoy a comfortable home all year round.