Most homeowners call a plumber when they have a slow or clogged drain without ever considering line maintenance to keep the drains clear year-round. Preventive drain and sewer line maintenance is the solution for stubborn drain clogs and sewer line blockages.
At World Class Services in Tacoma, WA, we offer draining cleaning, clogged drain repair, rooter service and sewer line maintenance by certified professionals. We are a veteran-owned and operated HVAC service company with discounts to military and first responders. For your convenience, 24-hour emergency drain cleaning is available, along with flat-rate prices and financing.
This winter, stay warm with a new heating system installation by certified HVAC professionals in Tacoma.
Signs That Sewer Cleaning Service Is Needed
The most obvious sign that your sewer lines require cleaning is a clog that just won’t go away. However, there are other clues such as:
- Multiple Slow Drains: This is a warning that the sewer line itself may have backed up due to an obstruction.
- Water/Sewage Backup: If water backs up into your tub or shower when you flush the toilet.
- Discolored Water: If your drainage water is discolored, it could be a sign that drain line cleaning is needed.
- Drain Noises: A “gurgling” sound coming from your drain pipes is a good indication you need drain cleaning service. Call a licensed plumber immediately.
- Foul Odor: Strange smells emanating from your drains are another indication that something is decomposing inside your drain.
Whatever you do, don’t ignore any of these signs! That could result in a huge repair bill and a health hazard for you and your family. Call World Class Services if you are not sure what the status of your drain lines are and we will be happy to take a look.
An AC installation should be code-compliant and done by a licensed NATE-certified professional.
Why Drain Line Maintenance Is Important
Drain line maintenance prevents clogs before they form by preventing harmful bacteria and mold from breeding inside your plumbing system. Food, hair, grease and small objects eventually build up into a large blockage in your sewer pipe that prevents free-flow. Stagnant bacteria and mold are known to result in health conditions such as allergies, asthma, and skin irritations.
At World Class Services, we make sure your drain and sewer line is clear and stays that way. We do this by applying advanced plumbing techniques to keep clogs away without damaging your drains or hurting the environment.